Whenever I fly anywhere, I always ask for a window seat, even though it's more inconvenient for taking bathroom breaks. Why? I love looking at clouds! Especially when the sun is at just the right angle to cast dramatic shadows and create fascinating cloudscapes as far as the eye can see. Naturally I always have my camera ready... and this photo served as the inspiration for the scarves pictured here.
Also appearing in the show will be this beautiful oil still life by my partner artist, Elizabeth Lee.
We'll have many more pieces on show... I hope you'll be able to join us!
- Sky Touching Earth opens on Friday March 25th, 6 - 9 pm at Village Art Circle Gallery, 200 S. Academy St., Cary NC 27511.
- At the Opening I'll be showing you some creative ways to wear your scarf at 7:30 pm!
- We'll have wine and light refreshments and live music by cellist Sonny Enslen.
- The show runs through April 27th.
- Gallery Hours are Wednesday to Saturday 11 - 5.